Ragi Neer Dosa offers a wholesome and gluten-free choice for those looking to incorporate millets into their diet.
RAGI NEER DOSA
½ cup finger millet (ragi) flour
1¼ cups short-grain rice
½ cup scraped fresh coconut
Salt to taste
Oil for greasing + for drizzling
1 cup scraped fresh coconut
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
2 green chillies
2 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal)
A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
2 dried red chillies broken
8-10 curry leaves
1. Wash rice with sufficient water for 1-2 times add sufficient water and soak for 3-4 hours.
2. Drain the rice and put into a blender jar add coconut finger millet flour and 2 cups water and blend to a fine paste.
3. Transfer this paste into a large bowl add 1 cup water salt and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with oil. Pour a ladleful of batter swirl if required to make a thin disc and discard the excess into an empty bowl. Drizzle oil on the sides cover and cook from one side for 1-2 minutes. Fold into a triangle and arrange on a plate.
5. To make chutney put coconut in a blender jar add coriander leaves green chillies garlic salt and ¼ cup water and blend to a smooth paste.
6. To make the tempering heat oil in a non-stick pan add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
7. Add split skinless black gram asafoetida dried red chillies and curry leaves and saute for a few seconds and take the pan off the heat.
8. Pour the tempering over chutney and mix.
9. Serve ragi neer dosa with prepared chutney.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #Millets #IndianMillet #MilletKhazana #RagiNeerDosa #RagiNeerDosaRecipe #MilletRecipe #HealthyRecipe #Milletnews #sanjeevkapoorkhazana
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes ragi neer dosa ragi neer dosa recipe how to make ragi neer dosa ragi dosa ragi dosa recipe how to make ragi dosa millet dosa millet neer dosa neer dosa neer dosa recipe healthy dosa healthy dosa recipe healthy breakfast millet khazana millet recipes