JOWAR CHI BHAKRI
1 cup jowar flour
½ tablespoon oil
Onion quarters for serving
Lemon quarters for serving
1. Add jowar atta to a parat along with water. Knead to a soft dough. Add oil and knead again.
2. Cover with a muslin cloth and set aside.
3. Divide the dough in equal portions, dust flour on worktop. Roll into discs using palms.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa and place the prepared bhakri on it. Sprinkle some water, spread around with fingers. Heat for 2 minutes and flip.
5. Flip it over directly on flame, allow it to rise a little. Set aside.
6. Serve with onion and lemon quarters.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor