On one there is a delicious sheera made with some healthy apples and on the other there is sweetened milk embellished with nuts which dessert are you opting for?
0:06 Apple Sheera
1 medium apple peeled and chopped
1 cup semolina (suji) dry roasted
3 tbsps ghee
A pinch of salt
3 cups milk
A large pinch of saffron + for garnishing
1 cup sugar
¼ tsp green cardamom powder
10-12 pistachio slivered for garnishing
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick deep bottom pan add semolina and roast for 2-3 minutes. Add the apple and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add salt mix well. Add milk and mix. Add saffron cover the pan and cook till the liquid is absorbed.
3. Add sugar and cardamom powder mix well till the sugar is melted. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4. Place the prepared sheera in a serving bowl garnish with saffron strands and pistachio slivers. Serve warm.
4 cups milk
¼ cup condensed milk
A pinch saffron strands
Chopped mixed nuts for garnishing
1. Heat a deep non-stick pan. Add milk and cook till it is reduced stirring occasionally.
2. Add condensed milk and stir to mix. Add saffron mix and cook till the mixture thickens slightly.
3. Garnish with mixed nuts and serve warm or chilled.
FOODFOOD is now in the USA on DISH Network at Channel No 713. Please Upgrade to hindi mega pack to watch FOODFOOD
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/foodfoodIndia
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/YCPnTY