Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
MUSHROOM AND ALMOND SOUP
15-20 button mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
Salt to taste
2 fresh thyme sprigs
½ cup milk
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a deep non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till light golden brown.
2. Add onion, salt and thyme sprigs and sauté on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, salt and almonds, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups water, cover and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Switch off heat and discard the thyme sprigs.
4. Blend the soup mixture using a hand blender into a smooth mixture.
5. Place the pan back on heat, add milk, mix and bring the mixture to boil.
6. Sprinkle some crushed peppercorns and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor