A crunchy touch to any laddoo feels good. When it's badam and peanuts the level of crunchiness and deliciousness is top-notch!
0:10 Atta Badam Laddoo
1:20 Peanut Laddoo
ATTA BADAM LADDOO
1½ cups whole wheat flour
½ cup almonds
2 tsps ghee
1 tsp green cardamom powder
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup melted ghee
Almond slivers for garnish
1. Heat 1tsp ghee in a non-stick pan add almonds and roast till slightly brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat remaining ghee in same non-stick pan add flour and roast till it turns slightly brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Blend the roasted almonds to a fine powder in a blender.
4. Take the roasted flour in a bowl. Add the blended mixture green cardamom powder powdered sugar and melted ghee. Mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into medium sized laddoos and garnish on top with almond slivers.
6. Serve immediately.
FOODFOOD is now in the USA on DISH Network at Channel No 713. Please Upgrade to hindi mega pack to watch FOODFOOD
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/foodfoodIndia
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/YCPnTY