This classic Bengali dish is sure to be a family favourite. Easy quick and delicious.
2-3 snake gourd (chichingha)
2 tsps oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 large onion chopped
½ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
½ tsp sugar
1. Take the chichingha and cut it into lengthwise. scoop the seeds and then thinly slice it.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick pan add garlic and sauté for a minute. add onion and sauté till translucent.
3. Add chichingha and mix well. Add turmeric powder and salt mix well. Cover and cook until done.
4. Take another nonstick pan and heat oil. Break the eggs and add salt scramble the eggs.
5. Add to the chichingha green chillies and sugar. Mix well.
6. Add scramble eggs to the chichingha and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor