1.25 litres milk
1 cup custard apple (sitaphal) pulp
2 tablespoons almonds
2 tablespoons pistachios
2 tablespoons cashewnuts
400 grams condensed milk
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
A pinch saffron strands
1. Boil milk in a non-stick pan. Keep scraping the sides of the pan and mixing.
2. Add condensed milk mix well and cook on low heat till it reduces to half. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
3. Remove from heat and divide into 2 bowls.
4. Grind together almonds pistachios and cashewnuts into a coarse powder. Add to one part of milk alongwith saffron and mix well.
5. To the remaining milk add custard apple and mix well.
6. Chill and serve.
FOODFOOD is now in the USA on DISH Network at Channel No 713. Please Upgrade to hindi mega pack to watch FOODFOOD
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/foodfoodIndia
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/YCPnTY