Experience the wholesome goodness of #MilletKhazana Multigrain Kadbole! This crunchy and nutritious snack combines various millets and spices providing essential nutrients for an energizing guilt-free snacking experience.
½ cup finger millet flour (ragi ka atta)
½ cup amaranth flour (rajgira ka atta)
½ cup sorghum flour (jowar ka atta)
½ cup pearl millet flour (bajra ka atta)
¼ cup split skinless black gram flour (dhuli urad dal ka atta)
¼ cup split skinless green gram flour (dhuli moong dal ka atta)
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
¾ tsp asafoetida (hing)
¾ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
2 tsps white sesame seeds
1 tbsp oil + for drizzling + for deep frying
1. Heat 2½ cups water in a deep pan. Add salt red chilli powder turmeric powder asafoetida carom seeds white sesame seeds and 1 tbsp oil. Mix and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
2. Add finger millet flour amaranth flour sorghum flour pearl millet flour split skinless black gram flour split skinless green gram flour and mix till a dough is formed. Switch the heat off cover and set aside for 2-3 minutes.
3. Transfer the dough in a parat. Drizzle a little oil and knead with the help of the back of a bowl. Continue to knead while the dough is still hot. Once the dough cools down slightly dip your palm in water and continue kneading till a soft and smooth dough is formed. Keep the dough covered with a damp muslin cloth.
4. Grease your fingers with some oil. Take small portions of the dough and shape each portion into a long log. Further fold the log into a spiral shaped kadbole.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Gently slide in the kadbole a few at a time and deep fry on low to medium heat till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Allow them to cool to room temperature. Serve or store in an air tight container.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #Millets #IndianMillet #MilletKhazana #MultigrainKadbole #MilletRecipe #HealthyRecipe #Milletnews #sanjeevkapoorkhazana
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes kadbole kadbole recipe kadboli kadboli recipe how to make kadboli kadboli bhajani diwali recipes how to make kadboli at home rice kadboli recipe konkan recipe konkani snacks मल्टीग्रेन कडबोळं कडबोळं millet khazana millet recipes international year of millets