Monsoon munchies that will make your taste buds dance - Jalapeno Cheese Balls and Crispy Prawn Balls.
JALAPENO CHEESE BALLS
1 fresh jalapeno
50 grams mozzarella cheese
2 medium potatoes boiled peeled and grated
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
½ cup refined flour
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
Oil for deep-frying
Tomato ketchup for serving
1. Grate mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
2. Discard the stem deseed and finely chop jalapeno add to grated cheese and mix well.
3. Divide the cheese-jalapeno mixture into small equal portions shape into balls and place on a plate.
4. Mix together potatoes salt and crushed peppercorns in a bowl.
5. Divide the potato mixture into equal portions. Make a cavity in the center of each portion place one jalapeno-cheese ball cover and shape into balls.
6. Mix together flour salt and crushed peppercorns in some water to make a semi-thick and smooth slurry.
7. Mix breadcrumbs salt and crushed peppercorns on another plate.
8. Dip each jalapeno-cheese ball in slurry coat with breadcrumb mixture and place on another plate. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
9. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Put the jalapeno-cheese balls and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
CRISPY PRAWN BALLS
1½ cups cleaned small prawns
Salt to taste
1½ tsps onion powder
1½ tsps garlic powder
½ tsp paprika
2 tbsps chopped parsley leaves
1 large potato boiled peeled and mashed
2-3 tbsps dried breadcrumbs
Oil for greasing + for deep frying
Corn flour-refined flour slurry for coating
Panko breadcrumbs as required
Mustard mayo to serve
Salad to serve
1. Put the prawns in a processor. Add salt onion powder garlic powder paprika and process to a coarse paste. Transfer into a large bowl. Add parsley leaves potatoes and dried bread crumbs and mix till well combined.
2. Grease your palms with some oil and take a portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball.
3. Dip the ball into the corn flour-refined flour slurry and coat with panko bread crumbs.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Gently slide in the balls a few at a time and deep fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
5. Arrange the crispy prawn balls on a serving plate and serve hot with mustard mayo and salad.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #MonsoonRecipes #MonsoonKaMazza #JalapenoCheeseBalls #CrispyPrawnBalls #Snacks #Prawn #CheeseBalls #PartySnack #EasySnack #episode100
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes jalapeno cheese balls jalapeno cheese balls recipe how to make jalapeno cheese balls cheese balls cheese ball recipe how to make cheese balls crispy prawn balls prawn balls prawn balls recipe how to make prawn balls how to make prawn balls at home monsoon recipes