Stir-fry cooking is considered healthy. The people of the East use this technique and this French beans preparation is simple and flavourful.
200 grams French beans destringed
Salt to taste
2 tbsps sesame oil
1 inch ginger finely chopped
1½ tbsps finely chopped garlic
2-3 spring onion bulbs diagonally sliced
1 tsp light soy sauce
½ tsp vinegar
2 tbsps crushed roasted peanuts
2 tsps toasted white sesame seeds
1. Heat sufficient water in a deep pan. Add salt and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add the French beans and cook for 5-6 minutes. Drain into ice cold water.
3. Heat sesame oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add spring onion bulbs and mix well.
4. Add the French beans soy sauce vinegar and crushed peanuts and toss well.
5. Add salt and toasted white sesame seeds and toss again.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #garlicbeans #beansrecipe #frenchbeansrecipe
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes garlic beans garlic beans recipe garlic beans stir fry how to make garlic beans how to make garlic green beans chinese style french beans garlic french beans french beans recipe how to make french beans with garlic garlic french beans recipe गार्लिक बीन्स