3-4 medium tomatoes quartered
3 white bread slices
1 medium red capsicum
1 medium green capsicum
1 medium cucumber
4-5 fresh basil leaves
3-4 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
2 tbsps white wine vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil + for drizzling
8-10 ice cubes
Fried croutons as required
Cherry tomato halves
½ small green capsicum chopped
1 small onion chopped
½ small English cucumber chopped
Fresh basil leaves as rwuired
Crushed black peppercorns to sprinkle
1. Cut the white bread slices into 1 inch pieces. Transfer into a bowl.
2. Cut the red capsicum in halve deseed and roughly chop. Similarly repeat the same with green capsicum. Transfer into the same bowl.
3. Peel the cucumber and roughly slice them. Transfer into the same bowl.
4. Add the tomatoes into the same bowl. Add the mixture into a grinder jar add basil leaves garlic cloves salt white wine vinegar extra virgin olive oil and ice cubes. Pour ¾ cup chilled water and grind into a fine mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture into serving bowls garnish with fried croutons cherry tomato halves chopped green capsicum chopped onion chopped cucumber and arrange some basil leaves. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle crushed black peppercorns.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #gazpacho #gazpachorecipe #howtomakegazpacho