These dense cookies have a hint of coconut and the goodness of choco-chips. A wonderful mix of flavours.
3 cups almond flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
6 tbsps coconut oil
6 tbsps maple syrup
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Take almond flour in a bowl. Add salt vanilla essence coconut oil maple syrup and chocolate chips and mix till well combined.
3. Scoop out small portions of the mixture and place them at equidistance on a greased baking tray. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
4. Bring the tray out of the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely.
5. Arrange them on a serving plate and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #almondcookies #cookiesrecipe #cookiesrecipes
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes almond cookies almond cookies recipe how to make almond cookies almond cookies recipe easy how to make almond cookies at home how to make almond cookies easily at home how to make almond cookies recipe आमंड कूकीज cookies at home how to make cookies cookies recipe