Try this refreshingly rich and floral kulfi made with one of India’s unique preserves i.e Gulkand / rose jam. Make this quick and easy recipe at home and enjoy the summers.
1 tbsp candied rose petal (gulkand) + as required
2 liter milk reduced
½ tsp green cardamom powder
¼ cup khoya
½ cup condensed milk
Almond slivers for sprinkling
Chopped pistachios for sprinkling
1. Heat reduced milk in a small deep non-stick pan for 1-2 minutes.
2. Grind candied rose petals along with some hot reduced milk to make a smooth mixture.
3. Add the candied rose petal mixture into the reduced milk mix and cook till it thickens.
4. Add cardamom powder mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Put some candied rose petals into individual kulfi moulds.
6. Add khoya to reduced milk mixture mix and cook till it melts. Add condensed milk mix and cook for 1 minute.
7. Transfer the mixture into a jar pour into the moulds and bring down to room temperature. Freeze for 8-10 hours.
8. Demould and transfer on a serving platter. Sprinkle almond slivers and pistachios on top and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #Kulfi #KulfiRecipe #GulkandKulfi #Howtomakekulfi
sanjeev kapoorsanjeev kapoor recipesanjeev kapoor recipeskhana khazanachef sanjeev kapoorkhana khazana recipesmasterchef sanjeev kapoorindian recipesrecipes of indiamaster chefhow to cookindian foodrecipesquick recipeseasy recipesgulkand kulfiगुलकंद कुल्फीkulfi recipekulfihow to make kulfihow to make kulfi at homekulfi ghar pe kaise banate haisummer recipebeat the heatstreet foodkulfi recipes