Packed with nutritious ingredients and aromatic spices this wholesome and flavourful Dalia Khichdi is the perfect way to fuel yourself during the monsoon season.
HEALTHY DALIYA KHICDHI
¾ cup broken wheat (daliya)
1 tbsp ghee
½ cup oats
¼ cup split skinless green gram (dhuli moong dal) soaked for 20 minutes and drained
Salt to taste
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ghee + for drizzling
1 tsp cumin seeds
¼ tsp asafoetida (hing)
2 tsps crushed ginger-garlic
2-3 green chillies finely chopped
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 medium carrot chopped
10-15 small cauliflower florets
1 medium tomato chopped
4-5 French beans chopped
2-3 button mushrooms chopped
Salt to taste
2 small brinjal chopped
¼ cup green peas
1 tsp red chilli powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
2 tsps Paneer Masala
50 grams cottage cheese (paneer) cut into ½ inch cubes
3 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
Fresh coriander sprig for garnish
Yogurt (dahi) to serve
1. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker add lapsi and oats and roast for 1 minute. Add soaked moong dal and mix well.
2. Add 3 cups water and mix.
3. Add salt and turmeric powder mix cover and cook under pressure till 2-3 whistles are released.
4. Open the cooker once the pressure has reduced completely and mix the mixture once.
5. For the tempering heat ghee in a non-stick pan.
6. Add cumin seeds and let them change colour. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger-garlic and sauté for a minute.
7. Add green chillies and onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add carrot and cauliflower and sauté for 2 minutes.
8. Add tomato French beans button mushrooms and salt mix and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add brinjal and green peas mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
9. Add red chilli powder turmeric powder and Tata Sampann Paneer Masala mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
10. Add paneer and coriander leaves and mix well.
11. Add 2-3 tbsps water mix cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
12. Add the cooked daliya mixture and mix till well combined. Add 1 cup water mix cover and cook for 2 minutes.
13. Add remaining coriander leaves mix and take the pan off the heat.
14. Transfer the khichdi into a serving plate drizzle ghee and garnish with coriander sprig. Serve hot with yogurt.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #MonsoonRecipes #MonsoonKaMazza #Healthy #Dinner #HealthyDaliaKhichdi #HealthyLunch #episode8
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes dalia khichdi dalia khichdi recipe how to make dalia khichdi how to make dalia khichdi at home healthy khichdi recipe healthy khichdi how to make healthy khichdi monsoon recipes monsoon easy recipes quick monsoon recipes monsoon mazza daliya khichdi