A less guilty way of enjoying muthias that is fortified with flours and is only tempered in oil with a few spices. What makes it even more enjoyable is aloo.
3 medium potatoes peeled
¼ cup rice flour
½ cup gram flour (besan)
½ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1½ tsps ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
⅓ cup whisked yogurt
2 tbsps oil + for greasing
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
2 tbsps oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp cumin seeds
3-4 dried red chillies
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
10-12 curry leaves
½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Grate the potatoes on a plate and transfer into ice cold water. Squeeze the water and transfer into a large bowl. Add rice flour gram flour whole wheat flour turmeric powder red chilli powder salt ginger-garlic-green chilli paste yogurt oil and mix till a stiff dough is formed.
2. Grease your palms with some oil divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into a log. These are muthias. Place on a greased thali.
3. Heat sufficient water in a steamer. Place the thali in the steamer basket cover and steam for 20-25 minutes.
4. Take the thali off the heat and allow the muthia to cool completely. Cut the muthias into slices.
5. For the tempering heat oil in a non-stick shallow pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add cumin seeds dried red chillies white sesame seeds curry leaves and sugar and mix well.
6. Add the slices and cook till golden brown on both sides. Add coriander leaves and mix lightly.
7. Transfer into a serving plate and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #aloomuthia #muthia #muthiarecipe #gujaratirecipe
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food aloo muthia aloo muthia recipe how to make aloo muthia muthia muthia recipe muthiya muthiya kaise banaya jata hai muthiya banane ka tarika muthiya ki recipe gujarati muthia gujarati muthiya banavani rit gujarati muthiya recipe gujarati snacks gujarati recipe gujarati food मुठिया