A simple lightly spiced fried flatbread preparation that makes for an alternative fasting dish.
1 cup rajgira flour
Oil for deep-frying
2 medium potatoes boiled peeled and mashed
½-1 tbsp green chilli paste
Salt to taste
1 tbsp ghee
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Take potatoes in a bowl. Add green chilli paste salt and rajgira flour and mix till well combined. Add ghee and knead.
3. Divide the mixture into equal portions shape them into balls and flatten.
4. Place each portion on one side of a plastic sheet cover with the other side and flatten with fingers to make small thin discs.
5. Deep-fry the discs in hot oil till slightly puffed up and golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #rajgirapuri #purirecipes #puri
sanjeev kapoorsanjeev kapoor recipesanjeev kapoor recipeskhana khazanachef sanjeev kapoorkhana khazana recipesmasterchef sanjeev kapoorindian recipesmaster chefindian foodrecipesquick recipeseasy recipesrajgira purirajgira puri recipehow to make rajgira purirajgira ki purirajgira puri ki recipepuri recipehow to make rajgira puri at homerajgira poorirajgira poori recipevrat purivrat reciperajgira puri and aloo ki sabji