The classic English sauce served alongside roast during Christmas is a simple creamy recipe. Made essentially using breadcrumbs and some fun ingredients bread sauce tastes yummy so you must try it.
4-5 white bread slices roughly torn
3 cups milk
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsps fresh cream
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
¼ tsp nutmeg powder + for sprinkling
1. Transfer bread slices in a grinder jar and grind to a fine mixture.
2. Boil milk in a deep nonstick pan. Take onion and stud with bay leaf and clove add to the milk and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Discard the onion and add the ground bread to the milk.
4. Add butter fresh cream salt crushed black peppercorns and nutmeg powder mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Transfer the prepared sauce in a serving bowl sprinkle nutmeg powder and serve hot or use as required.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #SanjeevKapoorKhazana #Breadsauce #Bread #Sauce #SauceRecipes #HomemadeSauce #HomeCooking #SauceRecipes #Tasty #Sauces #food
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes bread sauce bread sauce recipe how to make bread sauce bread sauce recipe easy bread dip recipe how to make bread sauce at home traditional bread sauce easy bread sauce quick bread sauce bread dip bread spread recipe dips and sauces dips and sauces recipe