One of the staple sabzis one will find in a Maharashtrian household on any ordinary day. Make sure you have jowar bhakris to go with it.
LAL MATHACHI BHAJI
1 large bunch of red amaranth (laal math) leaves separated and shredded
2-3 tbsps oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
10-12 garlic cloves crushed
2 medium onions chopped
Salt to taste
½ tsp turmeric powder
2 green chillies slit
2-3 tbsps scraped fresh coconut
Jowar bhakri for serving
1. Heat oil in iron kadai. Add cumin seeds and once they start to change the colour add garlic cloves and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
3. Add salt turmeric powder green chillies and mix well.
4. Add red amaranth and mix well. Sauté on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add coconut and mix well.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl and serve hot with jowar bhakri.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #laalmath #redamaranthleaves
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes lal math lal math bhaji lal math bhaji recipe lal math recipes lal mathachi bhaji recipe lal mathachi bhaji red amaranth recipe red amaranth leaves recipes amaranth leaves amaranth leaves recipes amaranth recipes lal math recipe लाल माठाची भाजी