A popular chicken recipe from South India is delicately flavoured with chillies and some other aromatic spices. Supremely simple yet extremely flavourful!
750 grams chicken cut into 2 inch pieces on the bone
2 tbsps sesame oil
20-25 madras onion
1 tsp skinless split black gram (dhuli urad dal)
¼ cup curry leaves
10-12 dried pandi red chillies
1 inch ginger finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp fennel (saunf) powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2-3 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Heat sesame oil in a kadai. Add madras onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add curry leaves and dried pandi red chillies and sauté for a few seconds. Add ginger and garlic and sauté for a minute.
2. Add fennel powder and turmeric powder and mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add salt and mix well. Add chicken mix and sauté on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Pour ½ cup water mix cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
5. Add coriander leaves mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor