Made essentially with spring onions and sour cream the French Onion Dip tastes best with potato chips on the side. Serve it as a party starter on your charcuterie board.
FRENCH ONION DIP
2 large onions chopped
2 tbsps butter
½ tsp smoked paprika powder
1 tsp onion powder
Salt to taste
1 cup cream cheese
2-3 tbsps mayonnaise
2-3 tbsps chopped spring onion greens
Baked pita chips for serving
1. Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add onions and sauté till golden brown.
2. Add smoked paprika powder onion powder salt and mix well. Cook for a minute more. Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool.
3. Take cream cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl and beat with the help of an electric beater till smooth.
4. Add the onion mixture spring onion greens and mix well.
5. Transfer in a serving bowl and serve with baked pita chips.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #SanjeevKapoorKhazana #FrenchOnionDip #OnionDip #Onion #Diprecipes #HomemadeDip #DeliciousDips #TastyTreats #Quickandeasy #Easy #Yummy
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes french onion dip french onion dip recipe how to make french onion dip dip recipe dip recipes for parties dip recipes how to make dip dip onion dip onion dip recipe french dip french dip recipe dips for chips dip for snacks dip for nachos dip for nachos recipe