Luchis are to East India what puris are to the West North and Central India… Just that maida replaces wheat here …
2 cups refined flour (maida)
Salt to taste
1 tbsp oil+ for deep frying
1. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add salt oil and mix well. Add 1 cup water and knead to stiff dough.
2. Cover with a moist muslin cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Divide the dough into 16 equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten each ball apply some oil on the surface and roll out into a semi thick disk.
5. Deep fry the prepared luchis till puffed. Drain on absorbent paper.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #luchi #luchirecipe #bengalirecipe #bengalicuisine