Nothing but green…. the green of the palak (spinach) makes the parathas visually appealing even with the bare minimum flavouring from the green chillies !!
¾ cup spinach puree
½ cup shredded spinach
1½ cups whole wheat flour (atta)
Salt to taste
2-3 green chillies chopped
1 tbsp oil
Ghee as required
Yogurt for serving
1. Take whole wheat flour in a parat. Add salt green chillies spinach puree shredded spinach and knead to soft dough. Add oil and knead again. Cover with a moist muslin cloth and set aside for 30-40 minutes.
2. Divide into 8 equal portions. Dust some whole wheat flour on the surface and roll out each into a thick disk spread some ghee sprinkle some whole wheat flour and fold into half.
3. Apply some more ghee dust some whole wheat flour on the surface and fold again into quarter. Dust some whole wheat flour and roll out into triangles.
4. Heat a nonstick tawa and place a parantha over it. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip drizzle some ghee and cook on other side for 2 minutes more.
6. Flip again drizzle some more ghee and cook on both the sides for 1 minute on high heat.
7. Serve hot with yogurt.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #palakparantha #parantharecipe
sanjeev kapoorsanjeev kapoor recipesanjeev kapoor recipeskhana khazanachef sanjeev kapoorkhana khazana recipesmasterchef sanjeev kapoorindian recipesmaster chefindian foodrecipespalak paranthapalak parantha recipehow to make palak paranthapalak paratha ki recipespinach paranthaspinach parantha recipepalak paratha kaise banate hainpalak paratha kaise banta haipalak ka parathaparantha recipeparantha recipespalak recipes